This is a journal of our retirement move and life in Ucluelet on Vancouver Island's ruggedly beautiful west coast. The town's motto is "Enjoy life on the edge".

Follow our new adventures at Eyes On Vancouver.

Check my main photography website, or follow me on my Facebook page.

Click on pictures to see them full size.

Sunday 29 December 2013

Just Point-and-Shoot!

One of my favorite cameras is my Sony DSC-TX7, a tiny jewel of a point-and-shoot that not only can you really put it into your shirt pocket, but it also takes quite nice pictures. This afternoon, I wandered down to Big Beach with just the TX7 to see what I could find. It was misting out, so landscapes/seascapes were out of the question, but small, intimate portraits of this and that worked well, and so I present them for you, Dear Reader, to contemplate and enjoy.

 

 

This stuff always looks as if some creature has just been disemboweled!

 

 

Well, that really is it for today!

 

No comments :

Post a Comment