This is a journal of our retirement move and life in Ucluelet on Vancouver Island's ruggedly beautiful west coast. The town's motto is "Enjoy life on the edge".

Follow our new adventures at Eyes On Vancouver.

Check my main photography website, or follow me on my Facebook page.

Click on pictures to see them full size.

Tuesday 3 June 2014

Catching Up Part 1

It's been a while since my last post, due to a number of things that all added up to just not gettin' it done! So, I'm going to post some of the images that I've taken over the last while.

My daughter, Rachael, came for a visit and we spent a wonderful few days together out on the beaches, and I'm already looking forward to a return visit later this summer!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The next few pictures are from North Chesterman Beach:

 

 

 

I also returned to the Shorepine Bog again... it has such a unique environment that is always enchanting to see.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Even just out in our "yard" (really just the surrounding rainforest in which the house is situated), there are wonders to see:

 

 

 

 

 

 

That's enough for this post... I'll follow up with another to get us up to date.

Ciao for now...

 

No comments :

Post a Comment