This is a journal of our retirement move and life in Ucluelet on Vancouver Island's ruggedly beautiful west coast. The town's motto is "Enjoy life on the edge".

Follow our new adventures at Eyes On Vancouver.

Check my main photography website, or follow me on my Facebook page.

Click on pictures to see them full size.

Friday 22 August 2014

A Little on the Small Side

This morning, I went and walked the Shorepine Bog trail, intent on trying for some macro images. While there's a lot to see, trying to capture macro images, which require you to be within centimetres of the subject, become quite exciting while trying to remain on the boardwalk. The surrounding bulk of sphagnum moss just devours anything you sink into it. This left me only with the few subjects that grew right along the sides of the boardwalk.

 

 

 

 

Three little images, a bit small.

Life can be tiny on the edge.

 

No comments :

Post a Comment